Fountain Valley IPA Doctors
Committed to Your Care
The doctors of Fountain Valley IPA have served their community since 1988, and partner with over 110 Primary and Specialty Care Physicians. Some of the area’s most outstanding physicians are just minutes away from providing the treatment and attention your family needs.
- Comprehensive Specialty Network
- Direct Referrals to Specialists
- Contracted with Board-Certified Physicians
Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center is an awardwinning, 400-bed acute care facility, providing comprehensive services and a high level of compassionate care.
- Honored for Heart & Stroke Care from the American Heart Association
- Named a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence (ASMBS)
- Total Joint Replacement Specialty Center and Rehabilitation Facility
- Accredited Cancer Program (Commission on Cancer)
- Accredited Advanced Inpatient Diabetes Care (The Joint Commission)
- Certified Pediatric Unit, Pediatric ICU and Level III Neonatal ICU (California Children’s Services)
Find the latest helpful information here. See what services we offer and the benefits of having care close to you.
Join us for educational and informative events happening monthly. See where we are in the community, stop by and say hello!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click to find answers to frequently asked questions here. Want more information? Call us – we’re happy to help!